Frequently Asked Questions about Alleged Criminal Violations in Arlington, Edmonds, Everett, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Marysville, Monroe and the rest of Snohomish County, Washington

Assault and Domestic Violence
Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
Driving With Suspended License, Reckless Driving and Negligent Driving
Hit and Run Attended and Unattended
Malicious Mischief
Major Felonies
Personal Injury and Automobile Accidents
Possession of Marijuana, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and Other Drug Crimes
Speeding Tickets
Wills, Trusts and Power of Attorney

Click the links below for more information

I have been charged with a Minor DUI. Am I also charged with MIP (Minor in Possession) or MIC (Minor in Consumption)? Could I be?

I didn’t start the fight, but I am charged with Assault in the Fourth Degree. What can I do?

What is the difference between Assault in the Fourth Degree – Domestic Violence (Assault 4-DV) and ordinary Assault in the Fourth Degree (Assault 4)?

Why did the court impose a no-contact order in my assault case? How do I get it lifted?

I have an arraignment for a misdemeanor or gross misdemeanor coming up, and I cannot make the court date, what can I do?

I got caught driving away from a gas station after pumping gas and not paying for it. What should I do?

Can I appeal my misdemeanor or gross misdemeanor sentence?

I have been charged with Possession of Marijuana (or Possession of Drug Paraphernalia); what can I expect? I have no prior criminal history or limited criminal history.

My DUI was reduced to Negligent Driving in the First Degree. Do I need to have SR-22 insurance? This was my first ever DUI.

Do I really need a criminal defense attorney to help me with my case?

Can the DOL suspend my License for unpaid tickets?

I am on a Deferred Prosecution, and I got a new criminal charge. Will my Deferred get revoked?