Skagit County District Court
Skagit County District Court is located 600 S 3rd St, Mt Vernon, WA 98273.
Skagit County District Court handles infractions, small claims, protection orders, and criminal allegations. As a Court of Limited Jurisdiction, Skagit District Court only handles gross misdemeanors and misdemeanors.
Criminal cases filed in Skagit District Court typically involve Washington State Patrol (WSP) and Skagit County Sheriff (SCSO) as the arresting agencies. Often, local police agencies will pass a case/investigation over to the Sheriff’s office or WSP, and then the case is typically filed in District Court.
Attorney Brian Ashbach of Ashbach Law Offices, LLC regularly defends clients charged in Skagit District Court for a variety of matters.
Sample results (please note that for many of these, there are multiple same results) obtained by attorney Brian Ashbach and Ashbach Law Offices, LLC in Skagit District Court include:
- Assault 4 DV – “Not guilty” jury verdict
- DUI with .223 BAC – hung jury, case resolved as Reckless Endangerment
- DUI – Dismissed on suppression motion
- Assault 4 DV – Dismissed
- Criminal hunting/fishing violation – “Not Guilty” jury verdict
- No contact order petition – Dismissed
- Reckless Driving – “Not Guilty” jury verdict
- Violation of a No Contact Order – Dismissed
- Hunting Violation – Dismissed
- Unlawful Display of a Weapon – Dismissed
- Loaded firearm in vehicle – Dismissed
- DUI – reduced to Negligent Driving 1st Degree
- Theft 3 or Shoplifting – Dismissed
If you are in need of an attorney in Skagit District Court, please contact Ashbach Law Offices at 360.659.4950, email@example.com, or the confidential form found on each page for a free, no pressure, confidential consultation to learn how we can help. We help good people in bad situations. Let us help you.