Vacating misdemeanors – call (360) 659-4950 for a free consultation

Washington State allows persons who have been convicted of a misdemeanor or gross misdemeanor to vacate (commonly known as expunge) that misdemeanor. To vacate a crime, a person must meet certain eligibility requirements:

• You have no pending criminal charges or new convictions.
• Your offense was not violent as defined by RCW
9.94A.030, or an attempt at such an offense.
• The offense did not involve driving while intoxicated
or a related offense.
• The offense was not a sex offense.
• You have satisfied all conditions of your sentence.
• You have not had another conviction vacated.
• You have not been the subject of a protection, nocontact
or restraining order within the last five years.

Vacating a misdemeanor or gross misdemeanor requires legal research, drafting and filing pleadings and motions, and oftentimes oral argument in court.

If you are looking to have your misdemeanor or gross misdemeanor vacated, call Ashbach Law Offices, LLC at (360) 659-4950 today for a free consultation.